Road Trip-AZ to NY.... Tons of Pics

its definately an unusual collection, but he covers most of the basics. camaro, mustang, trans am, vette, viper, nova…those are the neccessities so :tup: Personally Id make sure it was only one stang with a blower and an old charger replacing that miata/prowler area of the garage, but I cant touch his setup so he still wins :bump:

How was the SRT on MPG? Good idea with the tape on front for the long trip. Ive been looking to make that cruise for quite some time too, what exact route did you take?

I love the fact that half of them are black. I can understand the not-wanting-to-do-wrenching anymore - although I’d have to talk him into an old Hemi Roadrunner or an LS6 Chevelle 454.

I think I would get along well with your granddad. :tup: Any excuse for a good roadtrip…

About 25 mpg and we averaged 80 mph (so did 90 just about everywhere) LOL

We took I40 to Oklahoma City then headed North-east toward St. Louis, then through Columbus, Cleveland, and then home.

X…

how much did he let the srt go for

looks like a damn good time!

My gramps recently had a stroke and is not really doing as well as he used to, His legs are getting bad, He is not really able to drive the standard cars as well, thus the reason for 2 mustangs. One is stick (cobra and the other is auto (new daily).

So what if they are all stock and something you see everyday, I dont see where that matters ? It may be different than you or I would collect, and thats cool.

Muscle cars were everyday cars at one time too…

Jeller

damn, i dont think im ever going to get married looks like being single is baller

Looks like a fun trip :tup: Nice collection of cars too. Im sure Andrea is out doing celebratory donuts in her work parking lot right now LoL

hence:

new username = stairsrt4?

I think it flows quite well

LOL I was saying that for days now. :lol:

X…

i wonder if he’d be willing to part with that mark viii.

Looks to be a 97-98 LSC with the premium wheels.

LMK…

I want that MarkVIII (and the rest of his toys)

cool pics :tup:

I like your grandpa’s taste in cars. Nice pics.

Yeah its just a point of exceptance when U own a 3s, Ha Ha

Looks like you guys had fun. :tup:

Does Gramps still ride the Blackbird?

thanks for the pics guys…makes me wanna leave even sooner. you should have your wedding sooner.:mad:

jw , but what kind of tape is that on the front of the SRT? im taking my car down to florida on spring break and i do not want any stone chips or what not on the front of my car

Painters tape

I’m pretty sure he’ll part with, but how fat is your wallet? I’m think it has like 3000 miles on it, and it won’t go cheap.

X…