Drive a shit box and your a target.

Maybe I wasnt clear. I did get pulled over for the shit that broke and I was too lazy to fix, Front plate, Windshield banner and mirror. I fixed them and got them dismissed without problem. Many times prior to (before the plate and mirror fell off) and after I got the ticket/fixed the problem, I got pulled over and let go becasue I looked shady. So I wasted many hours of my time on the side of the road, looking like a criminal/scumbag for nothing.

This last time, I was fucking boxed in by three cops, and the first thing the cop asked me was did I fail the inspection, to which I replied no the sticker fell off that is the recipt showing I passed. So with this informaiton, I rightfully assumed, the first cop saw me pass by in the bomber without an inspection sticker and radio’d ahead to two more inthe area.

I understand it is their job, but to waste 3 cops time, for 35 minutes a piece, (1.5 man hours) with me and my “ohh I thought you didnt have an inspection” is retarded. They assumed I was a thug or had guns or some shit and, “played it safe” by calling backup PRIOR to confronting me!

I did, I have yet to pay for a ticket I recieved in this car, all were fixed and dismissed. The car wont see a dime of my money, other than putting the oil back in as it falls out! lol. I fixed the front bumper, by installing my old Jetta rfont bumper I had laying in the basement! lol, so not it looks mostly intact.

yeah, I though my case was kind of weak to file something on them, and it would really just waste more of my time, and mayeb even piss them off, and they will target me more… which would be further bullshit if that were to happen.