Road trip of awesome

Only thing that fits in this is the spare tire and a 30 rack

LMAO

he’s having trouble posting it to shift for some reason, keep tabs on fb

did you get your viper done at rlms?

your next upgrade
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a367/feardigital/vipers/viper_motor_blown_.jpg

oh yea forgot everyone is a n00b

GOD DAMN, this is hot !!

crazybrew, did you have your viper done at redline?

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNN I WAS WAY OFF! SIIICK RIDE! Whizzle and Trazzile in the Vipeizzle

def a better pussy magnet than a supra

yup totally did, for some reason after my first pull at the 1/4 mile, the block windowed itself, so i took it back to howard who told me that it was common to see them do that with high horsepower, so he put a stock motor back in it, and turned up the boost, but this time i have APR head studs, so howard said i would be good to go!

Supra is the ultimate dick magnet, most women could not care less.

Yea, fuck that. I’d be furious if it were my plates.

I’ve had plenty of attention in mine, and honestly I don’t want it. Shit gets old when you get old.

He’s driving it 1100 miles home, what’s a few spins around the block this weekend. Nothing would happen to the previous owner if he got yanked anyway.

The attention, regardless who it’s from, get’s old. Wayne is getting a lesson in that RIGHT NOW.

Yea, and if he wrecked it he would be fucked. As you know, Vipers are very unforgiving and will fuck you up if you disrespect it.

Oh yeah, Wayne would be fucked in some way, he’d be taking the risk for sure. And yeah, the cars are mad twitchy in the corners/rain bone stock.

Women are also unforgiving and he deals with his just fine.

Thats because Tracey is a saint

youtu.be/dq6WHTTsX74