Rob dyrdek's shirts

he got rich by creating the truck company, forget which one, and being amazing at skateboarding… but now he owns a bunch of different companies. So I win

either way… Rodney Mullen FTW

yea mullen FTW was is it indepent?

Mullen is amazing with flatland, Mike Valelly is my hero though.

I idolized Valelly growing up, have you ever seen his movies Sponsored or Stand Strong? Those are 2 of my favorites from him… so sick.

“Dyrdek helped establish what became DC Shoes” wiki

He was one of the main guys that created DC shoes, retard :slight_smile: .I’m sure Rob still gets a ton of money from DC.

I’m pretty sure he has his own clothing line out now, ROGUE Status. Those are the shirts with all the guns on it that he wears on the show all the time, not DC.

DC Shoes is an American based footwear company in Vista, CA founded in 1993 By Ken Block which specializes in shoes for skateboarding as well as snowboarding boots, shirts, jeans, hats, and jackets.

werd Rogue Status is the company that started the whole ak47’s on clothing…

Rob Dyrdek AND Ken Block created DC Shoes. When Ken Block first got into rallying, most of the things in magazines about him specified that.

You and your single track mind… :tong

Piss off.

now neither own it lol quicksilver owns it

yeah but quicksilver owns everything dude, look up how many different companies they own, and the companies that they own own other companies, its craziness quicksilver is a huge corporation

yea oh well idc i dont skate i watch it once in a while and i only wear etnies

Nike SB FTW! ha

nike ftl. emerica ftw! :banana

x2 NIKE SB DUNKS FTMFW

i had a pair of nikes i dont wear nemore mad un comfotable

yeah my Nike SB’s weren’t very comfortable… DC’s FTW

Nike 6.0’s FTW. I own 12 pairs of them.

Good man… I love my 6.0’s b/c the tongue is never out of place haha