Shirts?

Whitey,

Have you heard anything about the shirts? Just curious and I didn’t see any other threads about them… I just hope darkstar wasn’t running this round of shirts under your name :eek3:

J/k DS :cool:

Originally posted by Sight N Sound
Whitey,

Have you heard anything about the shirts? Just curious and I didn’t see any other threads about them… I just hope darkstar wasn’t running this round of shirts under your name :eek3:

J/k DS :cool:

:squint:

If everyone that said they were gonna get a hoodie would have went through with it, it would have got done.

no word yet, I put a pretty big order in. with shirts and hoodies it was 50 total items… their is 4 screens per shirt so it takes some time. I am kinda hoping he gets them done soon or else you guys will have to wait till i get back from spring break to get them

when they are finished i will let you know though

Shit! i forgot about em,if you have any left overs i,ll take one or two whitey

i ordered more then what were pre purchased… anyone who still owes me money if they could get that to me it would be great… its kinda hefty bill for me to front, especially before spring break

thanks whitey

Originally posted by Darkstar
:squint:

If everyone that said they were gonna get a hoodie would have went through with it, it would have got done.

I said I was joking and you spend enough time on here to know thats what this > :cool: < Means, so you can;t use the “I didn;t understand excuse” :rolleyes: :tounge: :smiley:

Thanks whitey :smiley:

Originally posted by whitey
i ordered more then what were pre purchased… anyone who still owes me money if they could get that to me it would be great… its kinda hefty bill for me to front, especially before spring break

thanks whitey

Translation - “I’m going on spring break and all you beotches are paying for it. I’m still short on Spending Money so hurry up and get it to me”

:smiley:

Originally posted by Sight N Sound
I said I was joking and you spend enough time on here to know thats what this > :cool: < Means, so you can;t use the “I didn;t understand excuse” :rolleyes: :tounge: :smiley:

i know you were jokin, im just sayin…