Roberts nomination

Let’s hope he’s blocked…

Roberts would be like Scalia Jr…

link?

fuck… ever hear of google?

he’s bush’s nominee for o’connor’s slot… i’m sure there are a thousand sites about it already.

and one would think that you two liberal douches would help each other out… you should really take example from us republicans.

the only douches are people that slap themselves with labels and align themselves with the preset group of values and ideals of a political party.

rrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

your feeble mind is unable to come up with a better retort? Why am I not suprised.

cause im at work

STFU… go play magic or some roleplaying game… you were staunch bush hater before your boy kerry lost… now you’re a ‘middle-of-the-road’ bush hater… way to ‘conform’ to a slightly mis-aligned faction of haters of the preset group of values and ideals.

at least us ‘republicans’ stick with our ‘values and ideals’… i haven’t changed my opinion once on any subject… then again, i was ‘right’ from the begining

:kekegay:

:slight_smile:

:rofl:

I’m not a “bush hater” i’m a idiot hater, personal agenda hater, right wing narrow minded hater, not knowing whats really going on hater, not questioning & belieaving everything your spoon feed hater…i’m gonna stop now…i’m starting to get a little pissed thinkg about it.

x2 - except for the pissed part

i get pissed…

& when i hear what some people have to say (on here, on tv, people i talk to) its sometimes makes me embarassed to be an american.

people just piss me off to no end

I get a little pissed when I am face to face with someone, but I think everyone online is just like me - just here to try to get an argument or entertainment out of others. arguing on the interweb is fun and passes my time at work, I sometimes learn a little bit also.

what did i say that got you all pissy? i didn’t even reflect my ideas on the supreme court or anything political really… i was just busting darkstars balls about being a hater.

and i hope that you aren’t claiming that i’m narrow-minded/ spoon feed / an idiot / and ‘not knowing whats going on’ because the same could be said for anyone’s views, especially if the other end has opposing beliefs.

i’m not talking about you…i’m just saying in general.

like i said i’m not a bush hater…i’m a hater of all those things & bush fall into some of those catagories, so does the goverment & so does a lot of americans

i think mike feels similar to the way i do.

my bad if it sounded like i was, but i wasn’t directing my comments to you.

I’m imbarrassed that you can’t spell embarrassed.

It should be a law that if you want to feel a certain way or do a certain thing, you have to be able to spell it first.

That would keep alot of these idiots we have from being “politicians”

:rofl:

typo has been fixed…thanks typing nazi

:gives:

No prob :beer:

Just pulling your chain a little on the typing thing.