Roc V Blo Possible Track Day Poll

Anyone in for this sunday? We are gonna go to the track sunday and see what we can get out of the car…All I keep hearing is, sundays the track has been real nice.

-Em

[quote=“harvboi05,post:38,topic:35617"”]

sounds good. i got an AGP set to 22 on street tires, its a joke. i trapped 109 on a 13.2 run with no fuel mods other than HOM. im really bad at launching, need more practice. im pretty confident youll reach your goals.

so everyone is doing the 6th then?

[/quote]

Nice trap, I don’t have toys, so no HOM. Probably still pig rich though? Not sure about on HOM, but most stage 2’s are in the low 10’s for afr. I hope to fix that with a map clamp and wideband to monitor it. I seem to hook decently with 235/40/17 azenis rt-615s, 1st isn’t too bad and 2nd hooks, although we’ll see how they do at the track.

Is this actually going to happen? I’m in anytime in October except the 5th/6th.

this sunday might be do able.

im actually planning on heading out this sunday that would be cool

sunday looks like alright weather too; partly cloudy in the low 70s w/ ~50% humidity.

hmmm, maybe.

sunday would be cool for me :slight_smile:

Last FLR auto-x of the year is Sunday so I’m out.

im currently without a motor in my car. wish i could participate…

I’m out, gotta work.

there are a bunch of people going tomorrow if it’s nice out from roclife for t&t

So are we on for another date? At work now. Is this ROC, Be-Low gonna happen?

Friday was rained out, they were a go for a short time but then another storm moved in, in any event when I and another guy arrived we were told we could go sunday (morning?) for a test and tune, said they open at 9:30am, cost is 20 dollars.

Not sure what time it goes till, says on their website “SUPER ROD (9.90) & FULL PROGRAM!!”

Well we will be there sunday.

-Emery

me too, ricers

Date for this yet?

oct 7th

Work, oh well theres always nxt yr

i think i am actually going on sunday.

provided i can shift the car properly. Damn new bushings, screwing up my comfort level…