Roc V Blo Possible Track Day Poll

6th is good with a rain-date for the 13th, then if it rains then the 20th :slight_smile:
Count me in.

I’m most likely in. Hopefully some traction challenged fwd cars from buffalo come to race.

Hopefully some traction challenged fwd cars from buffalo come to race.

Yeah, hopefully:cjerk:…wtf u know how to cut to the core of me, dont you?:rofl:

Me 2 but I want to get a few runs in with the new setup

im sure there will be plenty of “slow” cars from each city. im still in for this, and i think were gonna have a lot of nice cars from rochester going.

What time is it going to be at? As long as it does not conflict with my cycling, I’d love to try and get a few passes down the 1/4. Me and some other people have been trying to get to the track since the begining of time.

I would like to go, but it will depend on what time and what schedule I get.

I think my car wil do well.

I will try my hardest to make it.

I’d be in, truck goes back to VT on the 15th.

i hear ya. we have similar mods, what you looking to run?

ill try and bring both my fwd cars, maybe i can cut something better than a 2.0 60ft :gay2:

Ran 12.9 @ 106 with slicks, still only a 1.85 60’ but that was with the s2 wga and 16 psi. No more slicks though and have the AGP wga now and am running 22 psi. Hope to trap 110 after I put the wideband on and take out some fuel with a map clamp.

wtf why are FWD cars out 60’ footing me.

Bob has the first 2 saturdays booked with other events. He said maybe we can lump in with the last moms race, but its really not worth the time unless we get a good number of cars.

i have the same problem and im AWD :lol:

Lets just all meet up for a fri test and tune nite or meet up during a sat program. Traction is better when they have lots of cars. Adam

I’m going to put myself in as a maybe for the 6th.

MOM’S event would work, Prior’s IN, & possibly 2 other guy’s I got to get a hold of:hitit:

sounds good. i got an AGP set to 22 on street tires, its a joke. i trapped 109 on a 13.2 run with no fuel mods other than HOM. im really bad at launching, need more practice. im pretty confident youll reach your goals.

so everyone is doing the 6th then?

Thread seems dead this gonna happen?

ill have to come rep the fwd 4 bangers