Rogers Chinese Lantern Festival in Toronto

has anyone gone? any reviews?

2008 Rogers Chinese Lantern Festival
Wednesday July 2, 2008
The Rogers Chinese Lantern Festival in Toronto will open July 31. This celebration of Chinese craftsmanship and culture will light up the Ontario Place waterfront until October 12, 2008.
This Chinese Lantern Festival is the largest lantern festival to take place outside Asia and one of the most impressive presentations of its kind in North America. The installations can be as high as 50 feet and as long as 300 feet. This year’s festival will see its theme increased in scope to include lanterns reflecting animals, dinosaurs and architectural wonders from around the world.

The festival is not only a feast for the eyes, but visitors’ tastebuds are in for a treat as well, with vendors serving up traditional Chinese fare. Acrobatic shows, merchandise and movies are part of the lineup as well.

See pictures of the Chinese Lantern Festival

Photo courtesy Ontario Place Corporation

When is it?

see edit.

in

up for the daycrew…

Looks fun…anyone want to go with me and hold hands?

in

http://charlestonsamplers.com/Rice_SpoonBa.jpg

We’re adorable.:loopie:

so i cant bring my son or my wife…

You can, if you raised them to be extremely accepting…

Not accepting like ILC is…

Just accepting of our life choices…

you’ve obviously not met dan?

I try not to remember what happened behind the scrap pile at hybrid that one day…

It hurts me…

did he rape you with the scrap? or raped you on the scrap?

I heard both…DP

I DON’T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT!

cant rape the willing. is it called rape if no one climaxed?

I can’t believe you faked it…you said I was special :frowning:

You know I asked a co-worker this the other day, if I raped her and she got off would it still be rape. She said she would probably get off, so now I know what to do :slight_smile: FREEBIE. I guess i just hope im not premature :frowning:

i didnt say i faked it, just didnt climax

does a tree in the woods make a sound if no one is there to hear it?