Roid rages, fucked Vipers, and blow outs.

doesnt really need to get much deeper than that, you keyed a car you keyed a car.

It was a little more than just a keying… :lol

:ohnoes

Lets all meet up somewhere and have a few races, then afterwards just chill out and shoot the breeze. But I want everyone to speak and act exactly as they do on this forum. Nobody can lay low or keep their thoughts to themselves.

if i were home i would

yeah I don’t doubt it. But most would not show up or stay quiet not looking for confrontation in person

:lol

LOL !! @ mortal kombat

oh boy

:wtf

really? dude i expected a way different type of post from you

a bitch is a bitch, if any bitch cheats on you its the bitches fault straight up

and also even more so, your ex is your ex, who cares who she fucks?

eye for an eye is a popular way of life. Just sayin.

news flash : i just took a huge dump. AND COSSEY DOESNT HAVE A 93 AUDI S4. HUGE LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR, DONT BELEIVE WHAT HE TELLS YOU. THE 93 AUDI S4 DOES NOT EXIST!!! LIES!!!

LMAO

LOLLLLL

HAHAHAHA

be careful man…you may become a banana taker

dude, seriously?

lets take a little reality check here for a minute from my own personal experience…

I dated this nasty chick for years. At the time, 3 years deep she started fooling around with one of my good friends. People were telling me, but they were both denying it…Until one night I rolled up at a house party and they were both there

Did I take it out on personal possessions? nope. We had confrontation face to face, because thats the manly thing to do. You dont take it out on people’s possessions. It doesnt matter what the extent is…simple as that

Not to mention, you cant judge a book by the cover. What if you were to fuck up someone’s things, and then realized that person didnt do anything wrong…now all of a sudden you look more like a turd nugget then you already did.

at the end of the day, that girl is just a ex now, and me and my old friend are back to being “cool”. We run into each other and can actually have great conversations. If I fucked up his possessions, that wouldnt be possible without either one of us swinging. get my drift?

your giving me mixed feelings on your posts and im not sure how I feel about them…

Id be there!

I think the real question is… who is stupid enough to go after john aka manbear

Would end up like this minus the awesome suits

http://www.collider.com/uploads/imageGallery/Anchorman/anchorman_the_legend_of_ron_burgundy_movie_image_will_ferrell__1_.jpg

I did once. I can no longer walk. :crazy