Roid rages, fucked Vipers, and blow outs.

Exactly.

MOST “wealthy” people, percentage wise are in just as much debt as an average person. They make more money, but they also spend more money.

Wealth should be valued on net worth, which you will be surprised to learn VERY few people have.

I LOVE Cigars. There are a couple nice shops in Toga I hit up every other weekend. I’m not a member but I still get to chill in the lounge.

300 a month on cigars is totally out of control to me, but I’ve spent similar amounts of stuff (in the past) that you’d probably look at the same way. Shit, when I go to a bar, I spend 150 dollars minimum, and I’ve only recently cut back on that.

Skip it.

Shoot me a PM sometime and Ill go hang out at James and Sons on broadway and have a smoke, he just picked up my companies line. 262 Paradigms, delicious medium bodied smokes.

Thats actually how I got so into spending so much money on smokes, I was blowing so much money at bars in college that I searched for an outlet and found it. Only to have that hobby become just as costly. But I have a passion for this one compared to getting drunk on terrible beer:lol

Cigars ftw, Ive been spending ALOT on them lately…should cut back :lol

/PJB

Well you and FRC should come smoke with me in Saratoga, we can goto James and sons or the wine bar. Wine bar we can drink at which is nice.

I still say we set up a Shift Smoke Day(no reefer :lol)

Im down, lets get it going in the cigar thread

Def in. If noone else joins, we def need to go.

I pay my bills and I really dont spend extravagantly. Yeah, Ive got a few toys and a nice daily driver but thats about it. No mansion, yacht, Rolex, etc.

Since July 3rd, I’ve only drank at shows and it’ll be that way for quite awhile.

Living paycheck to paycheck (esp when living with parents)=living beyond your means.

Im working on the bills though. Ive knocked the credit card bill down $1k already but trying not to charge shit I dont have money for and Im thinking about refinancing my truck because my brother refinanced his and got a better % interest rate and lower payments.

That’s a good start man, congrats.

you nut fucks just made this thread take a 180* shitty ass turn about financial debt

look deeply into refinancing, its seems like a great idea on the surface, but in the end its TERRIBLE. take it from some1 who knos first hand

and smokin is right, every threat gets so off topic, we should just have this forum turn into a chat room no joke

What’s everyone favorite flavor of instant oatmeal?

Whats the issue with it? Id get a new loan at a lower interest rate and pay off my current loan and then just pay on the new loan.
Im a year and a half into a 6 year loan right now.

ummmmmmmmm

Yikes! I’m 1 month into 5 years on the truck, however my payment is 75 a month and I’ve already put an extra 1K on the principal.