Rollin'

I just picked up the EF-S 10-22 lens for my 400D and my car was clean so I figured why not go shoot some pics. I had brett drive my car and here are a few pics:

http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/9524/img6332ws1.jpg
ISO 100, 1/30, F5.6, 18mm

http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/3252/img6357mu9.jpg
ISO 100, 1/160, F4.5, 21mm

http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/6553/img6378bz8.jpg
ISO 100, 1/60, F7.1, 10mm

C&C Welcome!

Nick

Awesome pics Nick!!..They’re actually so sick, i’m making the last one the wallpaper on my laptop :nod :cool

Brett looks so serious too in the pics :lol

How are you liking the camera so far? I’m planing to pick one of the Rebels up for personal use.

Any review or your lens choices?

Pictures look great, you’ve improved a lot and seems like you got your settings just right.

Thanks Joe!

The camera is working great, but me just being me will probably upgrade sooner or later.

I have 4 lenses now and the one used in these pics (10-22mm) was my most recent purchase (cost more then then camera). I also have a telephoto zoom lens (55-250mm), and portrait lens (50mm f1.8) and the kit lens (18-55mm). Each lens has its own duty and thats one of the realy advantages of an SLR camera. I’m sure I’ll be adding more to my collection at some point too :slight_smile:

Thanks for the coments!

Nick

serious, me?

its un professional for the subject vehicles driver to acknowledge the presence of the camera. eyes ahead!

time for me to slam dunk the GTI again and get some photographs on the way to md s0n

Gladly pick the camera off your hands when you decide to upgrade (and any lenses you no longer want :ninja )

Once I get mine I’ll start a dedicated photography thread, we got plenty of people interested and a few seasoned vets to help us out (Kicklow, 4Adam12).

:lol I know, but the second picture made me crack up because you’re so noticeable in it :lmao

slam dunk :rofl Someone should drive Nick’s A4 to get some sick rolling shots of that :ninja

nikon d40 with a 55-200 and a broken 18-55, with printer, 2gb of memory, bag, filters… taking up space

nick where are the rest of the pictures? i know there are alot more.

you can see in all 3 pictures im dead ahead. and all the pictures of my car as well… im attentative to the road. i cant help it.

wow nick! those shots are insane! I really can’t believe the quality of the picture.

pics came out sick!

Pics look great. nice job.

1st one is the best! 2nd looks like it came out of a car brochure, 3rd makes the car look rounded and looks as if you have some serious dish on the wheels.

photos look great as always nick!

Awesome pics. Vlad I’ll sell my camera. It’s the same as Nick’s. Shoot me an offer I can’t refuse.

sexy…driver?

ps: bbs LM’s, do it do it!

Looks great!

Do you do side work? I’m looking for someone to get similar pics and maybe a short vid or two. If you do, please PM me. I’m not in any hurry, since I have a couple more mods coming in soon hopefully (custom hand made tail lights, perhaps darker tint, etc.)

Thanks!

nice, looks awesome! Way better than my i-phone can take.

AWESOME, id love to get some shots of my cars sometime, if your bored I mean lol

Nice pics. I cant take a good pic to save my life.