New Lens = Photo's

and some others w/o the new lens, just playing around with some new editing techniques

no 3sgte no care!

What does the plate frame say at the top?

What lens did you get?

i <3 haters

50mm 1.8
not the best for car shots but very good for portraits

i just found out that i had gotten two paychecks…so i just ordered some more camera stuff

Sick shots bro, cant wait to see everything from today!

looks like you should think about maybe not spending so much money on camera shit so you can get a car worth taking pictures of? perhaps? just throwing that out there…

Actually the celica is pretty sick for what it is…It hangs with Evos on the autoX…Pretty sick if you ask me…

no one did ask you though…

a celica that hangs with evos in the autox!

thats a lie so good I couldnt even make that one up!

One reason why I don’t take pictures of my shitbox.

To the OP the 50mm is ok. Try out the 85mm f1.8 and you’ll fall in love. Try the 1.2 and you’ll never put it down.

yeah after 20min with it i noticed it isnt the BEST lens. im not a fan of the fixed position, but shooting at 1.8 is fun. i would go after the 1.4 but for 300 i’d rather put that towards a wide angle zoom…or my coilovers haha.
im not even going to think about getting a 1.2…god only knows how long it will take for me to afford it

5seconds away…thats not far at all. mid next summer i will be up there

eh…i can balance spending on both. the point of the pictures isnt to show off the car but the lens… hence the title…“got a new lens”

im sure you’ve answered this before but what camera do you have?

haha its cool. a canon 400d (xti)

:rofl:

well played, sir. well played.

85mm f1.2 from b&h is a little shy of 2k. If you pick it up from a local place it’ll be well over 2k.

Fixed lenses are fun because they make you actually do more work than a zoom where you have to actually position yourself to set up the shot. Some say it makes you more creative but i’m not really sure about that. They are also 9 out of 10 times sharper than zooms. Only prime I’d have would be an 85 f1.8.

it is alot sharper than the kit lens and my 70-300. thats why i am hooked on it.

i would save the 2k sell my xti and the lenses and buy a markIII

lol thanks. pics turned out nice btw

i think the pics look worse then before