Ronald Reagan passed on

yes, i do know that :slight_smile:

• most is the keyword MR.:slight_smile:
    also why are you on Invisible mode :greddy2:

reaganomics was put in place for one reason, to build a stronger military and scare the pants off the russian as well as stay ahead of them…

I learned a lot about reagan over time in school and what not. very interesting life and definatly one of the greatest presidents ever. I doubt he would be out of iraq or afgan. by now but he would tell the liberals in this country to cry him a river and just keep on keepin on like bush is now.

Bush used Reagan as a role model really. some of his policies suck but compared to the mediocor presidents we have had before him(Bush SR., Clinton) he is doin a good job

you were a dork :kekegay:

cause my internet is f up and got hijacked bye some browser stealing software…i cant change shit anymore

sounds like our problems on AIM chat :greddy:
everyone got logged off and said “you cannot join this chat” :rolleyes:

someone has a virus

i have omgesearch fucking thing

it steals your browser search web sites and everything…this is like the only site i can get on…i am going to reformat after i get done backing up files…

but thats the least of my problems since i am leaving in september and then someone hit my car at wall mart and ran while i was shopping

you were just too busy listening to folk music and smoking pot… hippie

You live south of the city:
maybe it was just boring for you, History and politics was your way out of a Cow tipping on a friday night…

ez sonny!!! :stick: :op:

cows need love to :naughty:

having an education owns you!!!

i studied him hardcore in US history 2 at RMU… thats how i know anything about him

thats history tell me about the future.