So anyone else watch the Reagan funeral

Kinda sad and def dramatic. kinda teared up for a minute. def cool though.

Like we had any other choice but to watch it.

I didnt watch a bit of it. work > me

I would have liked to have caught some of it, but his reign was before my time… Cant say im all that emotionally upset about his passing. :dunno:

And if Ralph Nader got ran over by a truck, it wouldn’t phase me none the least. :tounge:

Me neither! Ralph Nader is a total wackjob. Extreme right > Extreme Left

I thought you liked Nader?

:ugh:

:ugh:

Libertarianism is about as far away from “Green Partyism” that as you could possible imagine. Libertarianism = extreme conservatism. That crap = extreme liberalism.

My political views are much closer to those of a Republican than that of a Democrat.

It’s sad that Reagan passed away…he was a very influential man…but come on now. Do we need play by play, minute by minute coverage of his casket. I turn on the TV the other day (yesterday?) and i counted 10 channels covering his casket being loaded on a plane to go back to California. The sad thing about it is that people are glued to the TV watching this shit non stop as if somthing might happen. And if they don’t watch it they will miss somthing important. It’s as if these people expect him to jump out of his casket and say “up yours America”, and they can’t stand to miss it. God i hate media crazes.

I watched the procession, I thought it was pretty awesome how it all went down. Being that my brother goes to VMI I have been taught over the passed years about parading and what it signifys. I guess i understood more what they were doing.

I thought it was interesting to because I don’t know how many times I will get to see that in my lifetime.

i watched the whole thing…got to love the military precision