Rookies tonight???

hmmm i work till 9 but i may hit up rookies or pautlers to late to go to the track b0o0o, not that i would hook up with these tires anyways 3.0 60ft ftw!!!

on transit in lockport, just before the drive-in

The church sold it. I’m pretty sure they sell beer now

Rookies/Jimmy B’s/whatever its called now

take the 990 all the way to the end, make a left on millersport hwy, take that all the way to transit rd, turn left onto transit. Go down a little way, it will be on your left hand side. Its a pretty big parking lot and their are batting cages there and such. If you get to the drive-in movies, you went too far.

i might swing by Pautlers…my dad and uncle will be there

paul come pick me up ill show u how to get there :wink:

LOL…this entire thread came out to be how to get there…the question was…WHO IS GOING???

theres also a nice one on southwestern, buffalo sports garden or something like that, just past lowes.

yea fuck that im not driving all the way out there

yeah it is far for ppl that are in the southtowns, fuck its far for ppl in the northtowns too.

lol

Rookies=Jimmy-B’s is now “The Dug Out”

Not owned by the christian group. Will be a great place for a cruise night again.

The sirections were posted above. Get ur ass’s out there, that place is great for a cruise night.

omg stop being a baby and drive the 20-min drive it takes u…

it takes u that much time to come play mario kart here twice a week

lol its like 20 miles one way to get out there. its like 10 to your house :smiley:

its on like donkey kong bitch, im taking yoshi from now on :shoot: :eyebrow:

your just mad because i pwn joo in race mode…

Yoshi>* You

from now on you shall be princess…i think it fits you well

hahah touche

haha ill be toad and kick both your asses

lol i didnt even know u were on here Karlie

:wtf: is going on in V-cast?

(Lancaster = lots of vagina = V-caster = V-cast)

you didnt!!! haha…i dont think anyone knows lol