Roommate possibly needed- Williamsville- $400/mo inc. everything

Oh great, another need a roommate thread. It’s not definite and i originally wasn’t crazy about posting here, but we’ll see what happens. I’m pretty sure my one roommate is moving out, and it would be available as of 10/15.

About the house:
-3 bedroom in williamsville/snyder. (Main & Kensington area, right by 290 main st. exit.)
-House is fully furnished with central air, bedroom for rent comes with double bed and desk, or you can bring your own if you prefer. I’m modernizing the whole house as I get money.
-1.5 car garage, taken by me, but available to work on car briefly or for special occasions. Off-street parking in driveway.
-All the latest electronic stuff, 50" HDTV with satellite & all sports packages in living room, wii, 360 coming soon, all bedrooms have satellite with DVR.
-Semi-finished basement with fridge, freezer, bathroom, pong table, pull-out couch, stereo louder than any stereo should be, projector, washer/dryer, set up for entertaining
-Rent is $400 a month, I pay all utilities, home phone, and internet (w/ wireless). 1 month due up front for security/last month’s rent.

About us:
Me and the remaining roommate both graduated from Canisius this past May. I inherited the house in a trust from my grandparents. I’m a grad student, he works at M&T. There’s usually pregaming and/or partying going on Fri and Sat nights, and some Thursdays, I’m up late every night. Basement is set up for bigger get-togethers, as we’re really chill, but like to keep the place clean. Would prefer people I know, but not an absolute requirement.