WTF: Roomates

Alright so this is a long shot but I thought it couldn’t hurt to throw up here. Im looking for a few other guys to go in on a year lease (aug09-aug10) of a 4 bedroom house in the University heights or elmwood village areas.

I already have a few options but its not really what im looking for. Most people want someone who is clean and quiet no overnight guests and all that.

im looking for guys who are students but dont mind partying often or having girls over a lot ect but still study and what not in the down time. Social people who are 18-22 or so. pot is fine but im not really down with anything more hardcore

im assuming since there are a lot of college students on here a few of you might be on the same page.

From what im seeing rent would be like $2xx + utilities per person/month

would like UB or Buff State students but doesnt really matter i guess

about me:
21 in a month
Junior MET major
go with the flow guy that everyone gets along with
I keep common areas clean

Hay asshat… wait till I come back from Europe! And what happened to the dream home in the country lol?

Jims a great guy and impossible to not get along with… thats for sure!

I am looking to move but I work at 8 everyday

You already have a place? if not i live in a 3 bed room upper off lancaster ave. looking for roommates rent is 675 total so roommate would pay half that and half elect and gas. there is laundry in basement. how much stuff do you have?

Jim is a great guy (big thumbs up) i wouldnt mind having his babies :wink:

havent found anything yet, willing to meet up sometime to figure that out, sounds good so far.

You mean like furniture and what not? can bring as much or as little as needed

lol carl

me and my current room mate are thinking about moving, but definitely not university heights. I would be down for something on elmwood. depends on the place honestly.

pmed

Jimbo!

Jim is the man and knows how to party. I would live with ya bro but I think I party to hard for people in school, and the fact that I am moving in with OfficerK in less than a month doesn’t help either lol.

Jimbo!

Jim is the man and knows how to party. I would live with ya bro but I think I party to hard for people in school, and the fact that I am moving in with OfficerK in less than a month doesn’t help either lol.