Want a Roommate

My name is Mike and I need a roommate. I would like to be as close as possible to West Seneca, but I would consider other places if the place and price was right. I would like to move in somewhere asap and am looking for somebody that is clean and has enough money to pay for a nice place, ~400 month each with everything included.
Obviously I would need somebody that is clean, trustworthy, and doesn’t smoke cigs and/or anything else where they would live. PM me if you are interested at all. I do have some places in mind, but that is up for debate.

Roommates may also be given one 40 oz. of their choice weekly!!!

i met my roomates through ubrf, its possible

goodluck mang

get a place with a dishwasher

Mike is a nice guy, parties good. Seems pretty clean.

He likes it when you walk around in your boxers

Boxer briefs even better :mamoru:

I’d love to move w/ ya… but Not the area I’m looking for… I"m doing the Ken-Ton area it’s closer to my work and my hood.

how many cars you got to clutter a driveway with… furniture?
How long do you want a place for?

All I have right now is a bedroom worth of clutter. One car. Looking to stay at the place indefinitely. I have a pretty good job here in Buffalo, so I am looking for either short term or long term. Sort of depends on the situation.

Man, it’s hard to find a roommate outside of the Amherst/UB area!

who wears underwear?

Underwear leaves a little mystery. Very sexy!!! :hitit:

I am definitely moving out of my current residence this month and have not really decided on a place yet. I would like a place in the West Seneca/Cheektowaga/Orchard Park areas. Basically anywhere around the area. Anybody have a place or like to find a two bedroom apartment?

roommate pending