LF: room to rent

Any of you homeowners looking for a roomate? I’m looking for a room/apt.

I’m a 9-5’er who doesnt smoke, who wont eat your food and I pay my bills on time.

None of my immediate friends need a roomate, dont really want to live by myself and pay 100% of bills, figured I would try here seeing as I know so many of you.

looking to stay somewhere between north buffalo, amherst, maybe cheektowaga near cleveland, parts of tonowanda.

map for general idea …

http://www.jeffgearhart.com/map.JPG

what about george and crazy, what are they doing

ohio is moving in with his gf

john is attached at the hip to his gf, and thinks he can find and close on a house by july. where living with john is a riot, i do not want to live with him and his gf.

doesn’t Joe (91MR2) have an extra room he is renting right now?

Adding to list of wanted locations: elmwood village.

lol

I’ll ask my bro in law, but I doubt you want to live with him…

up for day crew

you can sleep on my futon in the basement. the dogs will love the company :slight_smile:

I’d be right there for 10k calorie sundays!

up up up before I jump on a place by myself…

ask joe(91mr2) hes a great roommate/friend…and its a GREAT house to be in…

the house is pretty well outside of what area he wanted. But definitely nice house that joe has

i might have a room available in lovejoy gotta clean the house out how quick are you looking

I have a room for rent… in san diego :frowning:

we have a carlsbad office…

up for day crew.

I checked how far away the carlsbad office is, sounds like its about 45 min commute, one way.

boooo

haha yeah Carlsbad is a little bit of a hike from where we are. Probably about 25-30 minutes, depending on traffic. I hardly even consider it San Diego. What company do you work for now by the way?

OT, i still have that table for you

Ingram Micro

word. are you free tonight?

picked up another place my current landlord has. a bit further away from work than I really wanted but it will be nice living by myself.

mods can close this.