For Rent: Room in University Heights

cape cod for rent, i live upstairs, i have a beagle and a bird, i own the house its only me living there (with my girlfriend on occassion), IEATPAINT has been my room mate for the past year and a half, and what we did was he just paid the same rate as a single room at UB so at the beginning of the semester gave me the money for that…

-off street parking
-laundry appliances in basement
-air hockey/trampoline
-central Air conditioning
-ADT alarm system
-garage space for a motorcycle/bicycle (even if you wanna do an oil change on ur shit in the winter)
-fully fenced in yard

we can split food, whats mine is yours (food) etc etc, … pm me if you are interested… if you are not going to UB we can work out a monthly rate…

HOUSE IS AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY

ALL UTILITIES ARE INCLUDED WITH THE RENT, food is the only thing not included… high speed internet (WIRELESS) and digital cable…

thanks
-will

what is the ub monthly rate?

haha yes, you didnt even state the cost

$500 a month for everything

anybody dorming that wants to move into a house PM me

what are u losin a roomy?

just a suggestion, but if no one wants to move in @ $500 a month, and you NEED a roomate, consider dropping the cost.

i mean, its the same thing when selling anything.

yea. i know i understand that, lol but i’ll wait for the new semester and incoming freshman who need a place or people who want to transfer out of a dorm, if you dont like your roommate you CAN transfer out, and it would be real easy to just have a worry free solution aka me…

if i cant find somebody soon ill drop the rate, so make me some offers

where exactly is the house?

heath st… 14214