looking for a roommate - Amherst, close to UB

I’ve been looking at places for a little while and I finally found one I like, but I’m gonna need someone to share the place considering I can’t afford $585 a month.

Campus Manor Apartments (off of Main Street - runs all the way to Sheridan/Harlem, so right by UB)They’re one level apartments, two stories so top or bottom, two bedrooms, one bathroom, kitchen with appliances, living room, storage in a basement, washer and dryer are within the complex, parking in a HUGE lot or right in front of the place. I’ve already seen a model of the apartment and it’s pretty nice - a lot of space and they clean and paint everything before tenants move in.

Rent is $292.50/month + heat, electric, internet/cable or $322.50/month + electric, internet/cable. If you don’t include heat, supposedly the highest it gets is $70-$100/month (total) and electric is about $40/month (total)

I’m a junior at UB. I’ve lived with FunkyLemons and soopa7fly for the past year (Steve only since March cuz of our other roommate moving out) but both of them are moving out as far as I know. PM me or AIM CHINAMAN5042 or cell: 698 9271 if you’re interested. Thanks.

-Joe

how soon do you want people in?

Bump for a good guy

thanks Howie

Dex - The lease for my current place ends August 30 so I’ll probably be moving in the weekend before that.

Bump… I’m not moving out because hes a bad roomate… I reallllly want a bike before I go off to the military someday… and well thats not going to happen when I’m paying $335 in rent and more in utilities… so I’m going back to lancaster to save some money and hopefully have enough for a bike in the spring :tup:

as for joe: hes super clean, neat and organized, pays all bills/rent on time, and never too loud…

unless hes testing the paintball gun he just recieved in the mail!!! :stuck_out_tongue: jk

thought I had someone but he changed his mind - still looking if anyone’s interested

no longer looking - thanks for your interest

Joe Hong is a n00b, end of st0raY :wink: