WTB: Apartments for rent

PLEASEEE help me out guys. I am looking for a 2 bdrm Apartment near AMherst, UB north campus area or even kenmore/tonawanda area thats near the 290. The most me and my roomate can afford a month is around $350 each and that includes internet + cable tv.

Will pay u some $$ for helping me

thank you
-Mike

I’m assuming that also includes utilities?, so youre looking for $700 including gas, electric, cable, and internet?

buffalo craigslist

craigslist, artvoice for private owner rentals.

apartmentspotlight.com and apartmentfinder.com are also good for complexes, and complexes are going to the main source of apartments in the Amherst/Tonawanda area. They are also most likely to have included heat and deals on cable, and lots of unsecured wireless networks to leach off of if youre going for as cheap as possible.

University Heights would probably have the cheapest places, but they will be pretty beat and theres some amount of crime there. Could be a lot of fun if youre in undergrad and enjoy the party scene though.

yes sir, I saw this perfect cottage on craiglist located in amherst

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/apa/278484371.html

too bad its already rented out!

just live at saigon bangkok and we’ll pay you as well for cleaning…

sounds like you can’t afford to move out, save your pennies.

hey cmon…

amherst manor apartment = :tup:

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/search/apa?bedrooms=2 there are all the 2 bedroom listings. Knock yourself out :slight_smile:

Used to live there a few years back, her rates haven’t changed

$695 2 bedrooms includes heat/water.

700 for a 2 bedroom apartment in ANY of buffalo’s suburbs is plenty of money to get it done.

I live the suburbia that is west seneca in a two family, with 125k houses on the street, and condos in my back yard. I have a 1000sq foot 2br with a full basement. I pay 435.

Heat in the winter is 100 bucks, electric is 40 bucks.

Your going to get fucked no matter what with an apt, so you mine as well get fucked as least as possible.

I’d stay away from complexes with fancy excercise rooms, and pools. You pay for that shit in your rent.

Best deal is to rent from a private owner.

Thanx for the advice.