WTR: apartment :(

ok, so paying close to 800.00 m/o is starting to get the best of me :(… and my landlord.

Looking for a place around tonawanda… either that or the city area.

let me know :frowning:

theres one in depew by me, near the 33. lack of centipedes.

prices? intrested… seen another centipede the other day ago too

there are a few apt’s available where im at …

Town of T … PM me and ill give ya more details

i know there are a few around where i am…which is elmwood… it’s the nice part of elmwood where the bars are and the small shops and what not.

i know i have seen signs at some places while driving down the street

I have a few in Lkpt only like 8-10 mins to millersport or NT.They are very nice and alot less rent and in good areas.Plus I keep them in good shape and all brand new carpet and such.
D

Ya, I’m going to be looking too. Time to move on up… looking hopefully around Amherst/williamsville/NT.

I have one that will be available at the end of September, 3 bedroom in north buffalo, 550/mth

bump for a good landlord

I pay 610 for 2 a bedroom gardenview, if you want ac and a patio its like 670ish. Not really a bad place to live, neighbors have been cool except for the fagor who kept playing dance music above me but he disappeared one day :snky:

Big bonus for being 1 block from kentucky gregs.

if you can wait until September…this is a nice place and in a good area!

thanks alot guys/girls :slight_smile:

rob, thats a little more than I want to pay at the moment… unless I get a roomate (which I’d rather not if I didnt have to… if I could even find one).

skunk… have any more info?

I PM’d the rest of ya’s

thanks again
-steve

Steve my last place was nice. My bro and I were able to rent out a full house in elma with 3 acres, 2 car garage for $550+all utilites/internet/phone etc… That was nice, the down side was plowing in the winter and mowing the lawn in the summer. I would look into somthing like that or try to buy your own house. $800 a month for an apartment is just plain stupid.

bump for a good guy who takes care of his shit :tup: