For Rent: Room in 3Br apartment. $285/month

I’m moving out of state at the end of the month and need someone to take the rest of my lease. The lease goes until the end of May.

House is located at 82 Montrose Ave, Buffalo NY. Walking distance to UB South, Third Base, The steer etc… It’s in University Heights but the house is closer to Kenmore Ave so it’s much quieter and we barely have any traffic on this road.

The room is about 10x10 with 2 closets and has 2 bay type windows. It’s the warmest in the winter and coolest in the summer which is nice. The apartment is the upper part of a 6 Bedroom house. All hardwood floors with a decent kitchen which has a dishwasher. The apartment is pretty nice all around, especially for the price.

If you guys need, or know anyone that needs a place, please let me know. Even if they don’t need it for the whole 6 months. I really don’t want to pay rent on two places while I’m gone.

any utilities included?

not interested, just though that would be helpful. good luck

Good point. Utilities are paid separately. Cable/internet is split between 6 people, though and we have HBO and showcase.

Real nice pad for sure

how would you rate the house hoes (every college house has them). on a scale of 10 please (not interested, just thought it would be helpful).

lol. I’ll let a couple other members on here rate the house hoes.

does the room still come with all of the hidden cameras?

ummm…no.

:snky: