Round 5...

What happened?

Who won? who crashed?

hi

i know claude crashed i heard it today when i was working with ADS at the CNE

DETAILS!!!

The Drift Mania East Championship has come to a close with the Montreal final ending Round 5. Here is how they stacked up over the weekend in Montreal, Canada.

1st. Patrick Cyr
2nd. Matt Waldin
3rd. Marc Landerville

Courtesy Wrecked Magazine

didnt Cyr win 3 of 5 events… how teh shit did he not take the whole series then?

Yeah, Cyr won rounds 1 and 2 and 5.

Waldin won 3 and 4.

However Waldin was on the Podium, two second place, one third when he didn’t win and Cyr was not.

I’m glad Cyr won. I was hoping he would. His car owns.

I was there and it was fucking insane. Carl crash his solstice in practice, claude crash in calif on his 2e run after a very good 1er run. Marco santos broke after calif. Pat cyr kick matt waldin ass very hard in final door to door all the run, never seen a close tandem like this, it was a great lesson to those how think than you need a very powerful engine with a lot of HP to be good in drifting.

Big up to pat for round 5 and you’re entire season.

English?

sorry i’m french

Translated?

"I was there and it was fucking insane. Carl crashed his solstice in practice and Claude crased his car into Calif on his 2nd run even after his great 1st run. Marco Santo was soon to follow short after.

Pat Cyr kicked Matt Waldins ass during the final door to door run. I’ve never witnessed such a close tandem battle such as that. With that in mind, it’s a great pointer to many who rely on power to drift, where in reality it all comes down to skill.

Big up to Pat for your round 5 victory and the entire season."

thank you so much, i do what i can.

I think calif is qualification.

Hmm could be.
I guess it would make more sense lol

Ah, makes sense. No worries I’m just used to the illiterate droves of kids with low post counts that frequent here.