Route 28

I have decided after being in the multi car accident earlier. That Route 28 really does suck! i hate it. but i must say my 91 cavalier is god of all cars. i put that car through to much, and still it wont die. gotta love having a car with 221k miles and it still kicks suvs asses and everything. My back hurts. :stick: :puke: :puke: :puke: :tool: :wackit: :wackit: :wackit: :wackit:

hope you feel better.

accident is getting a girl prego, wrecking is not an accident.:stick:

WOW and your great accomplishment is beateing SUVs in your cavalier

the front end of the the suv was demolished and ended up on another car and i just have two broken taillight covers. but my lights still work. I swear the only way my car will die is to have it 1 catch on fire or 2 drive it into the allegheny.

or you cut me off and get 18 wheels up yer ass.

I don’t think an accident is getting a girl prego. the only way that getting a girl prego is an accident is if the condom ACCIDENTALLY broke you don’t just accidentally cum inside a girl. Unless it’s your first time having sex and you’re a complete moron, and forget to use a condom.

Now wrecking a car can be an accident unless again you’re a complete moron. Like your wheel locks, or your brakes don’t work, or something unpreventable occurs.

definition:
An unexpected and undesirable event, especially one resulting in damage or harm
An unforeseen incident
Lack of intention
A circumstance or attribute that is not essential to the nature of something

Terrible thread.

do you seriously try to ruin every thread, or are you just that good at it?

:rofl:

I don’t try and ruin every thread. how many have I ruined. I don’t really ruin them I look at it more as making them interesting.

no… it’s making them shitty…

i hate 28

worst road ever.

start driving 22 and you will start to appreciate 28 a lot more

FUCK!!! your a bigger :asshole than me…

I guess I am an asshole on the internet. I’m really not an asshole in person. my bad if I sound like an asshole I’m not trying to. I guess sometimes sarcasm is lost over the internet. I don’t know why people get upset for opinions on here I guess opinions only matter if they are the same as everyone else’s.

I’ll try and stop being asshole now. I’ll keep my opinions to myself unless they are the same as the majority. I’ll refrain from posting and just read threads instead. So I’ll just go to meets and stuff when ever I’m in town.

:emo:

:confused:

:confused:

what is there to be confused about? you’re a whiney pussy… man up… just because you make dumb comments and people laugh about it doesn’t mean that because you’re such an awesomely free thinker we don’t like you… it’s because you’re dumb.