RPI autoshow April 17th Troy NY

Ill be there

call it a show, call it a meet, pretty much the same. It’s part of RPI’s GM week, where the school throws events throughout the week. It’s all up in the air if we’re doing prizes/voting.

-AHHH sorry Archie, next time!! You’ll have to make the AutoX’s tho.
-Bwag, I’m not 100% sure on AutoX dates yet, but if you’re on the email list you should get an email about it soon. I believe it will be really late in the semester.
-Nick, it’s a Saturday fyi.

looking forward to seeing you guys out there.

i’ll def stop by for a little while.

Not your fault, my schedule has sucked recently, but there’s a lot going on. Will wait for the e-mail about the AutoX dates, and hopefully there are one or two before I have to leave.

Possibly in w/ the R33.

I may roll through

might come through

I’ll be at work, maybe I’ll cruise through and show off my Time Warner Cable van, lmao

Prepare for pretending-to-be-edumacated nutswinging fan base… All male. All horny. All RPI.

Enough about me, though, I’m sure others at the show will be interested in seeing an R in person.

I want to see the skyline.

im in since im always at the rpi shop and have attended a couple of the autocrosses there

nvm im not goin

Proof. :rofl

take the day off and drive down with us. do it.

I may pretend to be deaf, just so I can choose who I talk to. If anyone I don’t know talks to me, just wail my hands around like I know what I’m saying.

Awesome, this tried and true method has helped me at a couple of conferences…

You will have help, because I bet my food stamps that there will be a guy there* with arms folded answering most of the questions about your car anyways… Without being asked. So just point to him. In fact, + rep if you take his picture and post here.

• this is typically my role

ehh. ill try.

It would help if they got in on my ‘scam.’ When someone asks me a question, the other guy would sign to me, then I sign back, and he answers for me.

I should just say it’s a 240SX w/ conversion.

a Deaf kid is going to punch you in the face.

RPI has a school for the deaf lol

Fuck. There goes my plan.