RPI autoshow April 17th Troy NY

nah they charge too much on weekends and i dont have spring clamps yet… prolly the 2nd or 3rd wed night test n tune really hoping for <13.5 @ 95!!!

Honda came today with an accord, insight and a natural gas civic. Pretty sweet stuff.

See you guys Saturday

Cant wait. My car may be far from done, but at this point I just want to drive it. Hope to meet some more of you guys.

Like mentioned earlier, it will likely rain during the day. If anyone has canopies please bring them.

i have a white one thats ok sized if you need it i just need it back.

please bring it if you’re coming. Promise we won’t steal it.

Or did you mean we could pick it up if you’re not coming?

no i can bring it ill come.

I’ll definitely stop by after judo. Car isn’t even worth mentioning, but 02 RSX (base y0!)

edit- what times it running til? whenever? gonna be in judo til 9-1, then gonna need a shower real bad.

we’ll be there until 3pm for sure. Maybe 4pm.

ill stop by in the am for an hour or so. have to leave by 12:15.

prolly be doing lindsay a favor and driving the s10:facepalm over since shes riding the bike

Hey man, neither is mine. Im only entering for the food! :lol

50/50 still … i dont have anything i can safely drive there if it rains

same i wanted to ride my bike.

i’m still going rain or shine. see you there!

what time should i get there if i can find it?

Says 11-3, so you better get there at 7am. Dont want to be late!

well i need to bring a canvas.

Now that my smart ass remark has be thwarted… look at the FB group for the event, and post something there. They would get back to you quick, I would think.

starts around 11.
if you go to hoosick street go up the hill to the light with the hess station on the left. there should be a sign that says RPI>>
take a right, and keep going straight
here is a picture of the area.
the big red dot is the parking lot you want to go to.