Rspeed canhazbbqwtf?!111!

u act like u get MAD BUTTHURT whenever there is a new moderator and its not you… you got like 41 thousand a half posts and no one gives a shit LOL

dont take it personal tho

• 1 i never seen some bs arise from reps, u guys actually care about reps? what ? really ? LOL

ok so tell me what are you gonna do when your rep squares are maxed out joey ? and you got 50 thousand posts? then what? are u gonna get laid? :rofl

RELAX u ****** is too tense, leave shady alone… the dude is helping me out with some technical stuff coming up shortly, thats all

for the record, u can confirm with vlad, i gave him no moderation priv’s at all, since his job is not moderating… i know you think you know it all and want to say otherwise, but facts are, shady dont have mod priv’s

his rep was not returned to normal because i forgot about that… thats the only thing

BTW negging you for your stupidy, and constant need to bring drama and BS

i think your comin karting right ? well shady is gonna be there, say all this bs in person, I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR IT !

yea perfect time , when your home and online behind your computer screen… keep going dude !

NICE personal attacks, REP FOR THAT DUDE, u wanna bitch about your rep NOW??? DO IT !!!