rubicant and rx3 are no longer mods? Now with sushi!

Never had issues with either, and they are cool in person. Besides you always need variety, it keeps things in check.

Is the sig rule really that hard to follow? I mean really.

i like rick, he taught me to ride my bicycle…i mean motorcycle…hes a cool guy in person…ill lay the ban stick down

Ricks a giant nerd trapped in a cool black guys body :stuck_out_tongue:

I thought both these guys were good mods. Might have butted heads with Rick a few times on here but he did fine in my book.

i dislike both of them in person. huge douches. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .love you guys.

I LOL’d

but i like em both…know them both for years

and i have lunch dates with matt…<3

Rick is a real cool guy for sure. There has to always be one strict person at least.

Hahaha, so true. :slight_smile:

Fixed

Fuck them. Both ass pounders.

My vote for violator for mod. He would make shit happen

edit: Fry sucks balls as a moderator, far from cool anymore

i can’t believe you still own that fucking thing, srsly - shit or get off the pot!

Harder to sell when it’s in pieces. What would “get off the pot” in this case mean?

it means get rid of it ! lol

Laziness at its best, what can I tell ya? :wink:

cliff + insurance is your best option at this point… all though it is a dsm, that may have been the best option right from dealer delivery. :slight_smile:

yeah, then you dont even have to put it back together. just throw the parts off 1 by 1.

That would be so…illegal…and…wrong. I would NEVER think of doing that. :nono: :snky: :wink:

seriously lol… you can thank me later (in cash)

Sushi instead?

X2