rubicant and rx3 are no longer mods? Now with sushi!

yea 9 bucks for 3 rolls… is great… 2 lunch specials for me please!

Their crunchy spicy tuna is awesome. I’m kind of up in the air about the miso soup though…

Kibarashi, Fuji Grill, wasabi - others could add more places I’m drawing a blank.

try a tuna maki roll (set of 6). or even a tuna nagiri (rice with a slab of tuna yum yum) toss some wasabi on it (which i found out was an aphrodisiac, dear god I love wasabi and wanted to hump a whole through my wall) dip into some soy sauce, not much though i like to wet the bottom with a strong fish taste. But anything with salmon or avacado blander flavors needs a little more soy.

You could also use the fightinmike method and use an entire jar of soy for 1 maki roll

edit: imagine if yings had sushi… think about it… you might have to run off to the shitter just thinking about it

Kibarashi is closed.
Kuni’s is awesome for takeout/delivery
As far as rolls to try for a noob, start with easy basic stuff.

Spicy tuna rolls, California rolls…I wouldn’t try some of the other things unless you know you like it, or have asked the chef in advance. For example I like squid, so getting octopus/squid nigiri is easy. Most people dont even like to watch me eat it.

Basics:
Maki is a roll
nigiri (nagiri?) is a piece of fish sitting on top of a rice ball.
A hand roll is like an ice cream cone of nori filled with fish and rice
sashimi is like a deconstructed roll. It’s just a presentation of fish and rice (or noodles)

ILCisDead: I use an appropriate amount of soy sauce for my dishes. Dick.

i usually don’t use soy sauce unless its a very fishy roll or sashimi or nigiri

hah, I drown that shit. I just love soy sauce.

fag

I think I like sushi more than I like anything else.

I have an unhealthy addiction for it right now… I want some NOW!@

Sakura is good. num num num.

But I’d rather make it myself. It’s so much fun. nom nom nom nom.

Having Japanese friends has its benefits.

On a totally related topic, are parody threads allowed now?