rubicant and rx3 are no longer mods? Now with sushi!

Wasabi > Fugi

Fugi has really gone down hill over the past year and a half…

cant criticize it if you cant spell it.

zing

mmm wasabi lunch speciar

9 bucks for 3 rolls yum yum

i wasnt a fan of wasabi last time. been to fugi a bunch, good rolls, but their specialty list is kinda short.

i wanna try seabar

15 dollar sushi special was awesome… 8 nagiri and a spicy crunchy tuna… yum yum

edit: fightinmike lets go today!

seabar always looks so sketchy from the outside.

Sushi places are like tattoo/piercing places, make me feel safe or I’m never coming in.

ILC: I’m going with ATM’s big sis to get her shading done at HOD @1

Sushi is awesome. Haven’t had it in a while. A guy I used to work with would bring it in everyday bec. his wife would make it. It was awesome!

SOOOO pick me up at noon we’ll go and I’ll beat off to the GF being partially naked… eww actually no she doesn’t turn me on…

meh to each their own… Wasabi’s prices are as low as any decent sushi place. yea there is some places cheaper but they are the mcdonalds of sushi.

As for people talking about Seabar, been there, the rice was hard, they gave us 2 of the 4 rolls we ordered and 2 other ones that we didn’t order… all in all was not good at all, IMO.

Everyone has bad experiences, and I have not been to Seabar more than once so it could be great, just my first time there was really bad.

Done.

You could always jack off to Woolie, i know you like the hirsute guys. :gotme:

really? I hang out with adam all the time… I’ll tell you to give you a call sometime

I’ve had bad experiences at Wasabi, yet it’s preached about consistently by board members.

Old Sakura was definitely the best in regards to cost/taste.

i hate sushi.

lol. k.

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41305

When he says, “sushi”, he’s talking about vagina.

^ can often be confused. :fyi:

I’ve probably ordered take out from Wasabi 20 times. I’ve never been anything but pleased. Also, their lunch specials are priced well.

Ive never had sushi, what do you recommend for a sushi noob? Would like to try it i LOVE all other seafood.

thought sushi was a japanese food, and not seafood?
given what’s in it is it still considered seafood?