RUF 997 R Kompressor

silly germans, “Time to unpimp ze sunruuf”

i dunno about that bird. i luv the long nose old 911’s & the 997’s

but 959FTW

http://www.autobellausa.com/images/cars/porsche_959.jpg

That looks like an older 911 with a 3000GT rear end grafted on

No they don’t :confused:

Good point about the 911 staying true to its roots…it’s a constant evolution of the car and the main reason why it is such a solid car from design, engineering, and performance points of view.

In regards to the 'NOT ONE other car…" comment I’d say the Vette would be a pretty solid contender here. Granted the first few generations changed quite a bit…from late 60’s until now the car has grown much like the 911. Even today when many others are relying on OHC and turbo’s the Vette’s got, more or less, the same pushrod motor from way back when, just improved a little bit:)

Either way…that ‘green’ car is pretty sick…

that front end is beautiful. i like what they have done with it.

yeah they do, no fucking brakes on those things

yes they do. even after the brake balance and sports brakes. that car is nice to look at in the game. that’s it.

You guys must suck at teh driving in GT4 then. :shrug:

But back to the RUF being a sweet car I would like to own…

i always had to use teh Ebrake to get the thing around hard corners in GT3

Only because they use computers to make up for its inherent shortcomings… :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s gotta be driving style differences, because I can’t keep the tail behind me when driving one.

MAN I LOVE THE 959…i still have the road and track where they did a 3 way with the McClaren F1, 959 and F18 jet

I think the Cayman is a better overall chassis/driveline setup than the 911 will ever be…

Its just a shame that the 911 is still thier top dawg so they will never give the cayman the motor it deserves.

Same, it’s usually a whole lotta trail braking followed by a bunch of “oh god stay on the power and keep the ass end behind.”

I agree wholeheartedly. That’s also not going to stop somebody from taking care of the motor problem on their own… :snky: