Ruger 10/22

:tup: just registered over there, thanks

The 10/22 is the ultimate zombie gun.

I have a stainless / syn one that I’ve been slowly collecting mod stuff for.

Honda civic of rifles

That depends, my honda civic of guns cost more an your porsche. i bet there are few here that own a firearm that costs more than my 10/22, and thats not including the glass. Hell my stock cost more than many guns.

Just because ruger makes a cheap one, doesnt mean the design variants of such are also cheap.

details to back up said claim? There are several guys on this forum with very expensive firearms. lol

And it keeps getting worse

Yeah I’m ordering a 1911 that probably cost more than your 10/22…

The basic gun with empty scope rings, $1950.00

Im guessing by the silence my claim was correct? :slight_smile:

My gun is more expensive than your gun. Also my car is faster than your car and my dad could beat up your dad.

I was just pointing out that just cause its a 10/22 based platform doesnt mean its a POS. Others wanted to know specifics, so specifics I provided.

But if your dick feels small today, there is nothing we can do about that. Guess you gotta buy a nicer gun, a faster car, and give daddy some roids for lunch.

Lol it’s close.

10/22 is a good setup. My most accurate pistol is my ruger mkiii. Kinda sorta similar to a 10/22. It’s all tricked out, I love when people are shooting their .22 gsg5 things and my pistol is more accurate…

GSG5, now theres the honda civic of guns. But but but they look so cool.