Ruh roh...

Spotted this on my way home from school today, right where the UB 990 onramp merges onto the main highway. Grabbed my phone and snapped a quick pic.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/EclipseBlur/DSC00268.jpg

my only conlusion is some dukes of hazzard bullshit, since the entire ramp was dry pavement. :lol:

hahahah i saw so many amusing accidents on the 990/290 in the past day…

Just another tard trying to take that ramp too fast, maybe hit a patch of ice, and lost control.

jesus…

snow can suck my ass

On a straight section of East River on GI yesterday at about 5pm, dry road, no turns nearby, no reasonable explanation, some kid just plunged his shit into a snowbank. The only thing I can think of is he sneezed and jerked the wheel to the right. :bloated:

Do you ever want to stop at shit like that just to ask “Exactly how did you manage to fuck that up?”

SUV? I remember our Trail Blazer had the spare underneath it like that and in the winter when I needed it it was frozen there, it sucked.

Lets play a little guess that truck. I assume its a truck by the underside spare. The mirror also leads some hints.

It was an older SUV. Isuzu or something with very generic features, I couldn’t get a good glimpse because I was scrambling for my phone…

trailblazer. i assure you. lets just say i see the bottoms of a lot of them at work.

what color was it? maroon?

nice cellphone camera

I see big fender flares, not body color matched if that helps the name that truck game.