rumer has it...

call me when you run something in the 13’s slowpoke…:kekegay:

your still gay… car is still slow… you still could beat my car and my car is broke!

heres an idea for u an cheeks “run your cars not your mouths” u guys wanted a race now u got one unless your scared? better get off pittspeed an start putting on that bigger turbo wouldnt wanna see u guys lose 100

regardless if the 240 races vince its not going to win on the street or at the track

period.

id still like to see it happen though. when kolar had it the thing was fast i just dont think its a mid 10 sec car which is pretty much what would be needed to take out vince or joe :burnout:

i’m lost who’s vince again?

sorry vince i had to haha

i got that much, what’s his s/n.

EHH … not to be a dick to who ever ended up with kolars old 240 but that thing is at its limit at 11.00. Tach it any higher to push it or swap the 30R for a 35R have fun with getting a new motor. Those things throw rockers like mad and with a 35r that sr is pushing the thin line. Id say Vince or Joe on a bad run would take that thing.

That dude keeps talking that car up and it runs good but its a car … build it and sell it to some retard for more than its worth.

it really doesnt matter which car cheeks races hes gonna lose regardless an he knows it i think thats why him an bernyd quit talking shit

i’ll race someone then…um…lol in 2 weeks

I haven’t turned down a race from either of them yet. In fact neithe has contacted me about when and where…so until then Im waiting come find me

cheeks i’ll run ya :wink:

I will run anyone. I never turned down a race yet WIN or LOSE. It when you get little shit talking faggots like dc& whatever whose car cant break 100mph yet who blow shit out of proportion.

Im sorry I cant check pittspeed everyday I have something called a life. so sometimes it takes me more than a day before Im back on here. Furthermore if vince or joe want to go, fine lets do it. my number is 412.841.7448 call me and set it up Im not afraid.

this is the gayest thread ever.

street anything can happin,so why would slips mean anything!:kekegay:

i figured u didnt know, an burnyd was just running his mouth as usual ask your boy about it

slips meen everything!

i like ur car an think its sick i told u that, ur boy daniel is the one that called me an said u wanted to race

:weak: :zzz:

o well i guess we’ll find out