rumer has it...

street anything can happin,so why would slips mean anything!

:repost: :tool:

:repost: Of a :repost: of a :repost:

got a slip fo that post?

wtf?

vinnys sn on here is naeh2na

his old allmotor car would probally have taken the 240 :cool:

vince, go run him ill host the vid. i been itching to use my new video camera on something other than street bikes :beer:

why dont you run me tough guy. You sure can talk lots of shit, why not back your mouth???

:drama: :drama: :drama:

Just judging by this thread: Looks to me like Cheeks was looking for a friendly run, and some on “the other side” are taking this as some sort of validating-their-manhood macho pissing contest.

Do you guys honestly care that much about your friend and his car, racing against some random guy on the internet?

i dont give a fuck if vince loses or not. all i said is i was trying to use my camera and try out this new software i got. since all my friends have converted to street bikes thats pretty much all i have filmed since i got it and i been looking to film some cars. i figured this is a good race to start with cause its not gonna be two 14 sec cars. i wasnt trying to be a tough guy. id run you even tho ill lose. im super busy so im not gonna go outta my way to drive some distance to meet but if your ever around when i am ill go. ask quik :hsdance: i was under the impression that cheeks was calling vinny out and talking shit i was just stating facts that his car isnt slow and would probally win thats all. take it for what its worth i dont really care.

dont listen to tom all he did was start stupid useless drama.

Just judging by this thread: Looks to me like Cheeks was looking for a friendly run, and some on “the other side” are taking this as some sort of validating-their-manhood macho pissing contest.

Do you guys honestly care that much about your friend and his car, racing against some random guy on the internet?

So true.

word

• > rt 8

swarzkopf you hit it right on the head. I AM looking for a friendly run and this got way out of proportion. and furthermore I do NOT race on camera, because its to easy for something to happen illegally with the tape. thanks but no thanks

As I said in a prior post my phone number is there you want to run me call me. Im willing to drive a reasonable distance if nothing more than to meet fellow pittpeeders

:stick:

truth.

& u dont :rofl:

you are teh queen of all drama!

think not son!

sorry drama fairy :gaysex: :kekegay:…