run in!!

whatsup fellas i was out last night a little bit , made my way thru a parking lot i havnt been there for a while , so i seen some garbage all collected together, they see me wave me over and commence to talk shit u know , i should call so and so with his built turbo this and that of course none are around so im leaving and low and behold there sits a grumbly sounding red supercharged cobra at the light. i only raced one ever and it was at the track, so he talks and we do a parkway pull 3rd gear 3beeps and im out on him like fire had him hard and shut it down about 135ish i thought he was gonna catch me but he didnt. is that anybody on this forum??

***************locations=:nono:***********8

be careful with locations…

sorry

:beer:

You stock?

roll racing is gay

roll racing takes real skill!

no im not stock roll racing is not my strength it was just a better location on the freeway than on a main buisness district stoplight

really i gave the cobra an advantage bye giving him a roll, im actually shocked that i pulled that quickly on him. definitly less chance getting nabbed on the parkway than lining up at a light and having an evo and a cobra doing a full out launch , that will catch attention every time

man you can’t get that locations thing tthrough your head can you

here read this http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3045

i fixed it fellas my mistake got a little too specific

need to change t70 TSI’s quote because that so says where it was at…

Nice kill man.

Yeah, if you busted his ass from a third roll you would’ve taken him even harder from a stop, so yeah, definitely nice job.

Are you sure the Cobra was supercharged? Only the 03/04 Cobras came from the factory with blowers…

yeah its blown, i actually couldnt believe i walked him on a roll , i dont know if he missed a shift or what i got off at the next exit and he kept going thats kinda why i was wonderin if it was someone frome the forums , just wonder what happend

roll racing is retarded, unless i win :kekegay: