Runaway- Kanye West

I still am not too fond of Kanye West as a human being, but his musical and creative talent can be hard to ignore. This video is pretty wild.

Warning: Set aside a good 30+ minutes for this.

yikes… cliffs?

Sheesh. I’ll have to watch this some other time. What would you rate it?

I’ve watched it…and…well…it sucks (IMO)

I’ll take into consideration the creativity used to make the video but…it straight up sucks.
WAYYYYYYY too much slow-mo. I felt as though I wanted to skip forward just to get to the point.

Definitely not fond of the main song either.
Storyline was wack.

The videography was on key though!

Lol

my .02

Man. I liked everything about it. But I like Kanyes music to begin with so I guess I’m biased.

what car is that? looks like a Bugatti EB110 or something… it said MTX Tatra V8

buncha the songs in the video seem like they would be pretty solid hits if he splits them up into their own 4 minute radio tracks.

I liked it, but it was 32min, not 25.

I’ve never been a fan but lately a few things here and there have caught my attention. I agree there were a couple dry spots and rough transitions, but overall I liked it.

My bad, haha. Edited

Hate Kanye as a person and hate his voice. Last thing of his that I liked was “George Bush does not care about black people.”

good music is killin it right now. that rat bastard got to spend all that time with a mostly naked selita ebanks, i am eternally jealous.

…too many urkels on ya team thats why ya wins low…

watching this again. dude is seriously talented. reminds me of how MJ used to put out crazy vids like this.

the “remix” to power that he does, awesome. song immediately after (the fireworks scene) with who I assume is rihanna, another great track. the production is just so on point.

That was a really good video. Thought it was done really well, although im not to sure what it was about lol. Seems like he is still super cocky thought.

Best song is runaway

bing, this is kanyes film to promote his album. all the music you hear except runaway is album tracks that will be completely seperate singles once the album comes out.

i think kanyes finally becoming as talented as he always thought he was. which is quite a feat. i dont know about this directing films thing though. i think he saw tom ford get an oscar nod, and said “me too!” i have a feeling this will be my favorite kanye album yet, after hating his first, loving his second, not caring about his third, and hating his fifth at first, then absolutely loving it once i realized he was going for a black phil colins vibe.

im really into the idea of celebraties who come apart at the seams in the public eye. as much bullshit as kanye has pulled, hes been very good about letting people see him suffer the consequences of his ego. he’s like a rapping mike tyson in terms of having an insane amount of quotes that are awesome for just how retarded they are.