Runs 7/27

Because you have a 98mph car and were in the way of a few 115mph cars that were trying to have fun?? You also didn’t notice me flipping you off out the window and telling you to “fuck off” and “move the fuck over”? :rofl

^— this dude is tough.

I brought the guy to 30 mph 15 mins in the slow lane. Thats where I went for a while on the way back . Guy was retarded… he stayed behind me as I got into 2nd gear. He just got off an exit yelling something

clowns

sorry you didnt have your camera last night correy. i appreciate you letting me borrow it though. i got one or two videos of me, pete, and dom running before it died.

I was trying to get all the way over to the far right lane so I could just go home lol. I wasn’t trying to get in the way my baddddddd. I probably didn’t see you because my windows were up.

That last race with me and pete and brandon was a good race. Did anyomne get vidsss?

Bump let’s get some people out tonight.

im in. will take pre-race vids/ race vids

Its raining out as I type this

LOL my apartment complex is flooded as we speak…and im watching dumb asses out on cemetery road flying down this road, not seeing this 8" deep pond in the road and engulfing there car under water. Got the camera ready to video tape some accidents.

Haha that is rather amusing

looks like hell is about to unleash out, the lightning better be biblical

Lmao I dont think there is going to be lightning Rich

it was thundering and lightening about a hour ago up here in CP

dry as a whistle in Latham, and no dark clouds. weird haha

It keeps raining on and off where I am

waining in bit in guilderwand

so its completely dry in rensselaer. nobody wants to go out?

annnd it rained men in colonie, def not biblical