Russia/Ukraine/Possible WWIII

There is video of the snake island guys surrendering peacfully.

Should probably be in the Caturday thread…

Kharkiv currently

This would be a very unsettling feeling to be standing next to this.

Graphic content inside this one.

insane.

what an insane time to be alive. I’m sure this kind of thing has been happening for centuries but now we get to see everything instantly and many of us are completely numb to it from having been conditioned to not believe a damn thing we hear or see

1 Like

While I completely agree with it happening for a while and being numb to it in a sense, I’m still astounded that there is active targeting of civilian buildings by a country. It’s one thing when terrorist groups do this, but for those attacks to be committed by a country… I’m astounded.

3 Likes

I mean, I think the shock is that it’s white people vs white people.

We haven’t had a white person vs white person war in our lifetimes.

White on white violence only helps insure media coverage.

1 Like

What’s more astounding to me is that every other country is basically responding by updating their social media with “sending hopes and prayers”.

1 Like

A lot of trending posts for the Ukraine war is starting to show what’s going with Palestinians and Israelis. People posting and complaining that they aren’t getting attention for what’s going on there. All I can think about is how this land has been getting fought over for YEARS and at the same time, it’s not a super power that has the likes of using Nuclear war in the very very very near future.

Sad what is going on there though.

In other news, Looks like they are looking into war crimes on Russia now for using bombs that have been banned from war. The thing I laugh about is, even if they find them guilty will they go and arrest and prison Putin. (That clearly wont happen)

The Last time I was at the Ukrainian club in Buffalo, there was an old timer talking about his family home being part of 3 different countries. It was right near the border of Poland and Russia and depending on the decade, they moved the boarder.

2 Likes

Does not show those dead but pretty crazy. Videos on twitter showing the dead. Unreal how much graphic content is being posted without a problem.

This dude is spot on each of these last few months

“Welcome to Thunderdome”

Better Ban him for good measure
Edit:
Tried to share

2 Likes

According to the left, only Nazi’s would prevent gender change. So is Putin fighting Nazi’s after all?

Mug club member?

1 Like

It’s the closest bar to my house, so the wife and I joined.

1 Like

Don’t you mean 80% of social media is supporting Nazi’s?