Russia/Ukraine/Possible WWIII

My wife and family got me the Mug Club. Have to cheers sometime. Definitely going to go on a Tuesday for a fish fry and some beer with the 20% off. Haha

As for Russia/Ukraine.
Looks like they took some heavy hits yesterday with missiles. Really curious where these war crimes are going to end up. If they are using illegal bombs/missiles now, what does this mean for the US if we get fully involved? Yikes.

1 Like

This whole thing is baffling to me because of the lack of response from basically the entire world. Russia is STILL on the UN security council. Friday Russia vetoed a UN resolution calling on Moscow to stop their attacks. Ukraine is one of the founding members of the UN.

What is the point of a UN if you’re going to allow Russia to continue to be a member after doing something like this?

2 Likes

you meant UN but all i read was US Constitution or Canadian Charter…

1 Like

Solid outlook here

gone through it twice already bruh…

Maajid is awesome.

this is good too:

1 Like

meh. Some interesting info.

What was the point of the League of Nations? Oh wait…

$1,000,000 bounty on Putin by a Russian millionaire.

Anyone want to play some real life COD and hop on a plane this weekend?

1 Like

LEROY JENKINS!

3 Likes

John Wick got like $14M…Putin is small apples.

that’s not nearly enough to even bother trying… even if you had the means to do so

2 Likes

And Putin probably has serious body guards around him as well with the amount of money he has. Good luck. lol This will never happen.

better do it fast if you want to make more than the child tax credit…

1 Like

I will say for anyone to publicly put a bounty on Putin’s head is a strong move.

Also for anyone like Putin, I’d have a scotched early policy if I was taken out. It would put some insane things into motion. All my money would go into getting revenge.

1 Like

I know you meant scorched earth, but scotched early sounds like a Thursday evening plan I have.

2 Likes

I thought I saw something saying he’s based in the US. So this would be US currency I’d figure.

Dude what an autocorrect. I’ll take scotch early.

2 Likes

Lol. Similar result theses days.

1 Like

One of my customers is a member of this if anyone’s interested in more info or helping out.

So Russia now occupies the largest (or 2nd largest depending on where you’re reading) nuclear plant in Europe after firing on it and starting a small fire. Greeeeaaaat.

1 Like