Russian Chicks, Vlads Dick & Ilya

If I really just wanted to fap, I can go on redtube or xnxx to be honest and have better material than a forum thread has to offer. They have those fancy new fangled moving pictures, of just about any depraved thing you could want.

Im still :rofl at Ilya telling PJB to get his ducks in a row!

Ilya

IIRC your still a virgin (thats cool I don’t care, whatever you belive is fine by me)

I actually kind of agree with what someone else said and youre responce, not all pussy is equal, well if its the only pussy he knows, then he really won’t care. IDK if I could have married my wife if she dident have a good vag :rofl

Now, I know oral etc used to be considered “sex” but can you still get your knob slobbed on and get a handy? If not, then I really don’t know how you do it :rofl

yeah Ilya might be on to something. One of the benefits to only having one pussy is the fact that it will be the best piece of ass you’ll ever have. You won’t know that you can do 1000X better.

The biggest down fall though is everyones first girlfriends is always the ugliest, dumbest bitch out of the entire bunch to. I know I have done nothing but improve over the years in female quality

first name christina? :facepalm

I have no neg opinions towards religion as I am Catholic and try to somewhat follow, but I wanna know the answer to this lol… What if you date “her” for a yr or two and you love her but she never told you? lol… Would you stay witerr?

idk man some hoes are just too too loose to enjoy even for a virgin I would think… I once fucked a chick and her shit was so loose i felt like i was fucking air… after like 40 minutes and 3 gallons of sweat I just pretended to nut so I could stop without offending her.

Been there done that +rep

Why yes, yes it is.

What a hot mess :rofl

Truth, doesnt matter if the girl is a slut or not, some chicks just have bigger vag’s then others, some of the nastiest whores have a great vag. Just depends on the girl, lets hope ilya gets lucky and doesnt find himself a girl with an airy vagina :rofl

yep

^ realist ***** on this website

:rofl

Fuck yeh