Rusty Is No More :(

Cool story, bro.

Oh, and fuck stanceworks.

You’re missing a lug on your front left wheel btw

Why the hate, homie?

Ha yeah missing one out back too. lol Have you seen my car lately? She’s a bit rough around the edges to say the least:lol

saw it on state

Is there something to do on an automotive forum other than spreading hate?!?!?! :lol

Another problem I have is; if the spark caused the huge fireball which landed on the gas tank (which no, it would not have exploded unless it was open and the vapors were coming out… and even then it would be slim) how did he not get burned. Obviously if he was there to activate the starter (which since the motor was out of the car, he would probably have to be pretty damn close) how did he not get hit with the fireball???

I’m not calling him a liar… I dont know the guy, but the story is def. very fishy.

I spread love.:hug

lol

I see you were viewing my Honda Civic for sale thread, I think it might be up for sale again if you are interested LOL.

His story

http://philodyssey.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/swiss_cheese1.jpg

He’s a good friend of mine and a great guy, not a liar. I know that he’s going through a rough time as it is with his car and wheels being destroyed but on top of that he has to read all about how he is being accused of being a liar/con artist etc. Not saying that’s what you’re saying but just think how you would feel if you had to watch your baby go up in flames and explain to the world what exactly happened.

But his hand/arm got burned in the fire. It’s not bad but he did have to go to the hospital.

I hear what youre saying, and i look at the story and there are things that make sense, but at the same time, Mike kind of played it slightly sketchy by deleting that thread off the forums, thats what led to a lot of skepticism on everybodys part. had he just locked it it would not have cause such a rukkus as it did. I think thats where many people jump to the conclusion, Ive never met mike, just gone off what I have heard from you about him and read of him, he seems like an upstanding kinda guy, but the story does seem to be slightly on the sketchy side.

This story will be the 9/11 of the auto world, securing the cars legacy forever.

I’m not saying he’s lying or telling the truth… I don’t know. But being from a long family of firemen, the story is just EXTREMELY far fetched. Maybe it was a 1 in 1,000,000 occurance, but its just very unlikely. Nothing personal to the guy at all.

Yeah I agree that it was sketchy but that thread was pure coincidence. Someone deleted it (might not even have been Mike) because of the shit it was causing and the unfortunate coincidence.

Hahahah so true

1 out of 4 Americans are retared so the legend and conspiracy will live on.:lol

Believe what you want all I’m saying is be respectful about it. I don’t give a fuck about internet bullshit, don’t get me wrong, I’m just sticking up for a friend

Thats honorable

However we are here to tell you that you’re silly, your friend that was there is liar and your choice of favorite color is wrong.

Welcome to Shift :lol

Haha fair enough. :thumbup

truth, I just felt like it could have been better handled had he left it there and just locked it, i feel like by deleting it it sent things further downhill

I originally locked that thread and linked to the topic at hand. no idea who deleted it though

Unrelated… Ollie, you coming to Andrews for the pre-dustoff party? lol

lol at all of the drama over a old bmw, people need to get lives!