Rusty Is No More :(

u haveeee no fucking idea of what your talkin about lolol . the gas will flood the spark source before it ingnites :thumbup and if it did it would be a fast burn seein as the fuel is attomized

Cool 11’s dude!!! I don’t give a shit, go race around a track tell me how that goes. Drag racing is fucking retarded, all it proves is who the bigger idiot is for putting a ton of money into a car that can’t go around a corner.

Rusty was a car that was totalled, Mike brought it back because he could, rather than just sending it off to the junkyard, he had an idea, ran with it, Rusty is born. Car goes through a few phases and is where it was before the fire. I admire the guy for doing something when most of us would have just tossed in the towel and said fuck it. At least show the guy some fucking respect.

ROFL, I am the biggest “half assed” idiot in here. But guess what makes me better than this kid. I still havnt burned a building and car do the ground, so I am doing it right and he isnt! And yes, I have started motors, granted it was a lawn mower motor, all by itself and it flops around out of controll… BUT I DIDNT DO IT RIGHT NEXT TO A BUILDING OR SOMETHING I CARED ABOUT!

Again KID, look at it from a judicial stand point. Not having a lot of insurance on something is just a piss poor alibi. Thats ALL he has working for him, because of the stupidity of catching it on film, BRAGGING ABOUT IT PUBLICLY, and the technical/scientific common sense saying his story isnt feasible sends him right towards shit creek! I hope your not his lawyer, because your words here are not painting a better picture for him at all! :lol

Didn’t ask for a nutswinging story brah. All Rusty did was park hard. My Camaro tears up the strip. Elevens all day. Where’s my respect? Racing around tracks is European shit. Where do we live?

hahahahahah

you just want me to go outside and prove you wrong right now dont you!

Let me go down stairs and see what i have to simulate this! BRB bitches! :thumbup

Edit: I can see KK getting famous shortly! I will mock this shit up and video tape it, post it on Youtube and link it to StanceSwingers. :rofl About to get epic boys. (or it actually will happen like this kid says it did and ill need a ride to the ER) haha

I’m glad you can call me a kid, kiddo…

I don’t even get how he is trying to get money out of this, if anything that would prove his case even more… I don’t get what you are trying to prove? He fucked himself over, and isn’t going to get shit from insurance? 90% chance that happens? Anyone who would intentionally burn a building down with the intent of trying to get money out of it retarded. Anyone who does it and thinks they will get money out of it is even more retarded.

LOLz to be had. and I think we forgot what we learned from page 3 of this mess. Liquid gas doesn’t ignite, only fumes do.

like i said before…you won’t do it :tongue and mike answer your PM i need your help!!!

That’s why they built the CTS-V and Corvette right, to go in a straight line fast, and not attack a real track hard? Hell NASCAR is more entertaining than drag racing.

All rusty did was park hard you’re right its not trying to be some wanna-be race car.

Prodigee = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmin5WkOuPw

Coincidence??? I think not.

What the fuck was that shit? I don’t listen to that trash. Prodigee is the username I use on all the forums I’m on.

do iiittt!

How is my Camaro a wannabe racer? CTS-V ain’t shit. Is that what you drive? Or some slammed bullshit with a chopped roof and gold wheels?

I’ll be dipping in the 10s once my HKS parts come in. You going to laugh then? 10s.

I can see it now. Travis didn’t have insurance either and this small, yet close knit car community in little ol’ Albany NY had a fundraiser for him and helped him buy a car to get back and forth to work. This guy can cry wolf and all of the nutswingers around the country will send a shitload of cash to help out the owner of “Rusty”

When has he asked for any money? When has he ever asked for donations from anyone for anything for that matter.

Cool shit pal, 10s! GUYS LOOK HOW FAST HE CAN GO IN A STRAIGHT LINE!!!

Yeah. And look how nice my white Camaro looks when not on fire. Jealous much?

1. That body style is horrifically ugly.
  2. Don’t give a shit if its on fire or not because I really don’t give a fuck about it.
  3. Why would I be jealous?

I light gasoline pretty easily which a few members can attest to. Not sure why the guy would burn down his garage for insurance when that car cant be worth any more then a $1000 to any insurance company.

mark has a camaro?