Rusty Is No More :(

^liar

Mark has a built white lt1 Camaro. He bought some parts off me last week

other than all the crazyness in this thread… sad to see the car go

Because it’s about to do 10s. That’s a real car. The slammed hardparkers you worship with 225s on 10" wheels are queer. How do you even hook up with your contact patch fucked from -4.5 camber?

Have you poured gasoline down on the pavement before and lit it on fire? Pretty sure that solves all your doubts…

:rofl @ Mark

My car isn’t “slammed” or “stretched”, it drives much like a stock 240 would except with a LS1 up front… Why’d I do the swap? Because it was cheap, and its crazy amounts of fun.

Stance looks cool, that’s just about it, pretty sure everyone who does it knows that, they aren’t looking for gains in their handling by being half an inch off the ground. But what the fuck is the real point of having a really fast car on the road… It’s not like you can take advantage of it on public roads, no one cares how fast, your car can pull on the highway, (if you think people do apart from your nut swingers, you’re wrong).

Do not try what you’re about to see at home

Us on Shift are what you call professionals, we do this for shits and giggles

On this episode…

I doubt that bitch will do it, he knows he’s wrong.

Mark is actually trolling a troll :wow

easy there fawker…he maybe be a clownshoe but he is shifts clownshoe. I honestly agree that I don’t think he did this on purpose but thats just IMO time will tell either way i guess

Fuck that, can’t troll me.

Don’t tell me what to fucking do, you guys have a resident retard? That’s cute.

Prodigy nut swinger. Should change his member title to that.

There is more then one resident retard so you will have to be more specific.

If he’d look at my sig for more than a few seconds, he’d figure out was being played.

lol orly?

LOL you guys love that term don’t you? I don’t know Mike, I just admire the work he has done.

I see a picture of a white POS…

:facepalm

LS1 240?

epic grammar fail here. sounds like a retarded chimp wrote this.
no one cars how fast
huh durrrr
your car can pull on the highway.

the huh durrrr simulates a pause.

yes im being a grammar :vlad tonight