FIRE!!!

fire owned this guy and all his prized possesions. I kinda feel sorry for this guy but not really, it’s a risk that anyone is willing to take. On with the show.

Video of carnage while it happens:

Thread on their local forums:
http://forums.beyond.ca/st/193160/my-worst-nightmare

wow you suck

Is it bad that I’m laughing?

wow 46 harley knucklehead shit that sucks

lol is he trying to put that out with a garden hose?

to have that much crap in a garage and not have sprinklers is asking for it… does it say anywhere how the fire started?

looks likea ll his sockets/wrenches are still good…

that blows

holy shit.

that sucks.

i can’t even watch the vid because he sounds so sad.

i think he’s trying to keep the house from catching.

In the thread he states that it may have started from a welder his Father was using an hour earlier. Spark to a rag, smoldered…smores on a fire.

He whines and cries about his twin turbo Z and how hard it will be to replace. Yet he has, edit: had, a vintage Lambo and a vintage Lotus that he could care less about.:bloated:

Yes it sucks, But if he was smart he would have everything insured to what it is actually worth.

wow that SUCKS

In before he “spent so much on the toys that he couldn’t afford proper insurance.”

No?

The Viper was in storage where the Z usually is. I almost switched cars that day, I’m KICKING myself for not doing it now, I could find another Viper tomorrow but I’ll never find my Z’s equal, it will need to be created all over again. Not to mention the inevitable fight with the insurance company when they try to offer me $10K USD for the Z… They would’ve paid me what the Viper is worth with very little struggle but my Z had over $20K in parts plus the purchase price…this is gonna suck.

ruh roh.