flamin GTI

http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=SRgtiFIRE

ouch, that sucks :cry:

That’s terrible…sucks…

poor guy

I don’t know what to say other than watching that video honestly almost brought tears to my eyes…

Im not a VW fan at all, as a matter of fact I hate VW’s I think they are the biggest shi_t boxes money can buy (and Im speaking from experience) I have sold so many of these things and we have extended warranty companies that rased their prices for VW products because they are so unreliable and people keep putting in claim after claim.

As much as I hate VW’s that video was prety sad, I still felt sorry for the car, no car deserves to go out like that.

I can’t believe how long it took them to get a fire extinguisher, if I didn’t have a fire extinguisher I would start pissing on the engine :lol: and I don’t care who’s watching :lol: , I would even get the people watching to piss on it! As long as it saves the life of the car then who cares. :lol:

That sucks, Im pretty sure that car has been in alot of Video’s and its pretty fast… I can honestly say that im going to go buy a small fire extinguisher now …

its just so sad to even watch. If i was that guy i would be freaking out.

Did the guy even use the fire extinguisher?

why didnt he use it right away on the manifold area? thats where the fire seemingly started…

i totally agree with you, i hate vdubs as well, just garbage cars. but then again not even vdubs deserve that

Thats just wrong… but helps prove my Law of Camera Contingent Calamity lol, c3 for short. From endless hours of internet video, you begin to realise that importance of never carrying a video camera, because it seems to increase the chances for horrible failure and ultimately destruction or injury to a person or object hahah. Plus at least if you arent taping then it never gets on the net right? :wink:

yeah it sux, i’m pretty sure i’ve sceen that dub on other vids…
totally sux for him :frowning: poor dub too (thats right I don’t hate the dubs)