Ruutu bites Andrew Peters in 1/7 Senators/Sabres game

ah
Talking about sloppy seconds = 6 games and thrown off of team.
Biting your opponent = 1 game.

I understand.

:bloated: :bloated: :bloated:

lmao

Andrew Peter’s should’ve said.

“Another guy going for sloppy seconds. That’s the thumb I keep up Roy’s bunghole to help him sleep at night”.

What a stupid smirk Ruutu had on his face the entire interview. That was such a stupid thing to do.

Much hate.

Ruutu summoned for NHL hearing

Ottawa’s Jarkko Ruutu has been asked by the League to explain his actions in Tuesday night’s loss to the Buffalo Sabres.

Buffalo’s Andrew Peters alleged that Ruutu bit his gloved thumb, breaking the skin’s surface, during a first period altercation.

“It’s a pretty goofy thing that happened,” said Peters, who had a bandage wrapped around his right thumb after the game. “It’s not the injury, it’s the incident.”

Ruutu was summoned for a hearing – over the phone – with NHL Senior Executive Vice President of Hockey Operations Colin Campbell to give his side of the story. The hearing was held at 11:30 a.m. ET

After the game, a 4-2 loss for Ottawa to their bitter Northeast Division rival, Ruutu denied any wrongdoing, and he was not penalized on the play.

“Nothing happened there,” Ruutu said. “His fingers were by my mouth, but I didn’t bite him.”

According to replays of the incident, the skirmish started with Peters rubbing his glove in Ruutu’s face as the play moved up ice. Then, Ruutu used his mouth to remove Peters’ glove from his hand. Peters immediately retreated to the Buffalo bench, holding his thumb, as trainers tended to his thumb.

Hopefully they also consider the elbow to the head he gave Goose in the same game when setting the suspension time.

Niel was the one who elbowed Goose. Another giant douchebag.

every time i see neil’s face…i want to punch the tv

I know as the home fan, we will always complain but is it just me or have the Sabres had more shitty injustices done to them this season over any other team??? And this is from the officiating and league management standpoint…

buffalo always get screwed, what else is new

it does seem like they’re getting the short end of the stick (more so this season than in previous years :tdown: )

I really wish someone lined him up a little more than they did, but its understandable because they had a very important game to win. I did like spacek jabbing the shit out of him in the stomach tho.

lol ruutu looks like a sexual predator

Ottawa’s Ruutu suspended two games

Ottawa’s Jarkko Ruutu has been suspended for two games by the NHL for a biting incident that occurred in Tuesday night’s loss to Buffalo.

Ruutu was suspended after a Wednesday morning’s disciplinary hearing with NHL Senior Executive Vice President of Hockey Operations Colin Campbell, a phone conversation between the two parties that began at 11:30 a.m.

In Tuesday’s incident, Ruutu bit the gloved thumb of Buffalo’s Andrew Peters, breaking the skin’s surface, during a first-period altercation at the 13:13 mark.

Ruutu will miss Thursday’s game against Boston, the Northeast Division leader, and Saturday’s home game against the New York Rangers. He is eligible to return Jan. 13 against Carolina

It is the second time this season that Ruutu has been suspended this season. On Nov. 12, Ruutu earned a two-game ban for an elbow he delivered to the head of Montreal’s Maxim Lapierre in a Nov. 11 game.

Ruutu now is considered a repeat offender under the terms of the Collective Bargaining Agreement. Accordingly, he forfeits $31,707.32 in salary based on the number of games in the season (82), rather than the number of days (186). The money goes to the Players’ Emergency Assistance Fund.

Good.

Good shit :tup:

Ruutu said " His hand was in my mouth, But i didnt bite him" lol haha